Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevco Nobita

Player
Player
Information
Your Name IRL-Devansh
Your Age-20
Time Zone-(GMT+5:30) India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00 (somedays 20:00)
Average online per day(hours):5-7 hrs
Your Discord ID:sevconobita
Your characters' name (IC): Vintage Nobita
Your in game ID: 72098
Your in game level: 9 (In EN2 20)
Languages spoken: Hindi,English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-After Taking lot of experience in EN02 and EN03 i want to become admin because i have seen that all players are breaking rule and not following them also and i want to help admin team with my skills and i know all the rules of server and everything and I will not be helping other people i know even they are close friends with me.
2.What are your strengths?
-Helpful
-I am always Ready to help everyone
-Professionality
3.What are your weaknesses?
-Overthinking
-Believing people and i will believe them blindly
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I can do anything in order to help admin team and i know all server rules so with that i can slove hard to hard situation easily with my skills.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes
6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-NO
7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-My experience in legal and illegal org. 1.Ballas (Rank 11) 2.SAHP (Rank 7) 3.Vagos (Rank 13) 4.LSPD (Rank 25) 5.Goverment (Rank SOD)

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom