Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Joey Marsh

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Zero

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nahid Hossain
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +6:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours daily
5. Your Discord: CaptainZero.
6. Your Nickname: Joey
7. Your ID: 30149

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

When new folks come to the city For Jobs, LSPD is the first choice. I want to make a term that's fun and easy to understand for these newbies. It's important that people feel okay asking any question, even if they think it's silly. That's how we all learn! I want the environment to be friendly and professional for everyone, no matter their rank. New people should feel comfortable, not like they're being made fun of for not knowing stuff. What's common knowledge to one person might be brand new to someone else. Everyone has to start somewhere!

I've been around different groups and learned a lot. Some did great, others got in trouble and closed down for not following rules. I've had good leaders and not-so-good ones. But no matter where I've been, My favorite Organization has always been the Los Santos Police Department.

I want to make things better LSPD. Even though I've never been a leader before, I've been part of the top team in many organizations like SAHP, NG, GOV, FIB, and LSPD. This taught me how to lead and keep things running smoothly. Whether Issuing fines, towing cars, or catching criminals, my goal was always to keep our city safe.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Under my leadership, our group will always follow the server rules. This will make the roleplay better for everyone in the city, whether they're part of the state or a criminal crew. We'll be active, showing up at store robberies to keep things safe.That means more exciting events like stores, Gun store robberies, and hostage situations. I'll pick experienced High command and keep an eye on them at first to make sure they do things right. Training more people means more fun roleplay for everyone. I'll also organize city events to get people involved. And I'll make sure the Human Resources team and FTO do their job well, so we have strong officers ready for action

In law enforcement groups, I've seen some folks forget to roleplay (RP). Some don't know they can create many RP scenarios, while others just aren't into it. That's why I want to remind everyone to do more RP and join in RP situations. Each RP scene can lead to different results, and we're all playing different characters. It's vital for everyone to take part in RP to make it fun and exciting for all.

I want to stop favoritism in our group, which has been a problem lately. In my term, I'll make sure there's no favoritism. I'll choose High command based only on their experience, professionalism, activity, and honesty. If anyone is caught giving ranks to their friends or family for no good reason, serious action will be taken. Anyone can report a High command if they think is unfair and only promoting their friends, no matter their rank. I hope this change will give new players a chance to move up the ranks, build their reputation, and become future leaders. Change is important, and it's time to see new faces instead of the same ones all the time.

Ranking System:

30- Chief of Police
29- Deputy Chief of Police
28-Assistant Chief of Police
27- Chief of Staff
26- Chief of Division
25- Deputy Chief of Division
24- Supervisor
===== HIGH COMMAND =====
23- Superintendent
22. Captain
21. Major