Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sonia Westernn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 15, 2024
Time of violation
23:44
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Y1ZKxHB

Sonia Western

Player
Player
Dear Administrators
I hope everything is going well. As i mentioned gen rule 1.3 in title so I was having house in my main account which got ban for 60 days so at that time I handed over my house to Eren Western because at that time I was not having any kind of choice so i took instant move which caused me a regret I handed over that house to him on above than state value. Now i am requesting Eren to hand over that house to Zain the one I trust and he recently came back.
Now Eren owns that house is not handing over that house to the one I want because it's my own property and I purchased that house with my own money so idk why he is still arguing with me it's been a week....even tho it's my own property. All i wanted is my house in safe hands. Thats why i asked him to give it to Zain.

Regards..

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Dear Administrators
I hope everything is going well. As i mentioned gen rule 1.3 in title so I was having house in my main account which got ban for 60 days so at that time I handed over my house to Eren Western because at that time I was not having any kind of choice so i took instant move which caused me a regret I handed over that house to him on above than state value. Now i am requesting Eren to hand over that house to Zain the one I trust and he recently came back.
Now Eren owns that house is not handing over that house to the one I want because it's my own property and I purchased that house with my own money so idk why he is still arguing with me it's been a week....even tho it's my own property. All i wanted is my house in safe hands. Thats why i asked him to give it to Zain.

Regards..
all of ur proofs are on personal dms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom