Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ati_STeinkiewicz
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 26, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0bDMCX0

atisteinkiewicz

Player
Player
Dear Managers,

Today I realized that I received a ban under rule 1.9. I believe this may be due to the next incident. About 2-2.5 months ago, I sold my own house to my friend number 1281. I bought the house back about 5-6 days ago because my ban was over and my friend was planning to quit the game. When buying and selling my own house, we followed the rules without any tax evasion, as can be verified from the logs. Later, my friend informed me that he would quit the game after 2-3 days and that he no longer needed the money he had with him, so he wanted to give me all his money. I accepted this. He sent about 3.5 million of them directly to me. If this is the reason for my ban, the situation is as described. I had already sold my own house to him and bought it back. This can be verified from the Logs. I love Grand RP and I devote a lot of time to it. If you can see my activity, please review it. I hope that I have explained myself clearly and given an explanation about the situation. If there is any other problem, please let me know and I can explain this too.

Best regards,
Ati Steinkiewicz

atisteinkiewicz

Player
Player
+in addition,
If possible, I can also return the money I took to him because, as I said, this money has nothing to do with tax evasion. As you can see from the logs of the 1281 ID, it almost does not enter the game itself. I wanted to point that out as well. And if it is necessary to make money wibe for the urgency of my ban, please do not do it, let it remain so. Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom