Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information
1. Your name IRL
Austin James

2. Your age
29 years old ooc , About to turn 30 (same In the city)

3. Time zone
Mst

4. Average online per day
10 Hours or more

5. Your Discord
Austin Henry | Bloods deputy ( Fsw_Many)

6. Your Nickname
Austin henry

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. I have been bloods deputy for the last bloods term helping build and improve things.
When i started my journey into the bloods gang, i was fresh out of being a Leo. As we all know Leos vs gangs is a 10000% different ballpark. Coming from Leo orgs i have seen alot of issues that could be fixed with a bit of core structure to the gang, such as fair robbing for every member, Better ranking system, More in depth interviews for high commands, Limited ranking, More administration involvement in certain aspects, and much more! (I Will go into long detail if i get interview on some of my ideas to improve the gang overall.

2. I have great leadership quality's and i feel as if i would make a great leader.
OOC i run 16 stores as a general Manager, My whole life i have lead teams in different aspects and have managed to bring the light out of many things and overall improve them with training, Structure, and general planning. I would love the chance to show that i can make some positive changes in the blood street gang and make the overall gang experience better for everyone and much more enjoyable And FAIR for everyone in the gang, not just the leaders.

3.After being on leo side for a long time, then coming to bloods as deputy i have noticed quite a bit of changes that could be made to improve the overall gang experience as well as gang likeability/ activity.
Being a leader in bloods for bouncers term, i have watched things with a open perspective and taken notes of various complaints during the term and have made plans to implement changes that i feel as if it would help fix these said "issues". Bouncer is great leader and my time with him/bloods has been amazing, However i feel there is some things that could use some changing to make the gang more fair to everyone and giving everyone equal opportunity to participate in things. It seems as if A lot of people feel left out of things in certain aspects such as robbing, not being able to make it to events because there poorly planned or not announced properly in a reasonable timeframe. With a little bit of core structure, more Thurley trained high commands , more administration involvement in certain aspects, And a few other tweaks, i feel as if bloods could have one of the best/most fun terms EVER!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Better ranking system - A system that is in place to guide people in the right direction and ensure everything is handled in a professional manor. Having a proper ranking system, you will always have people who are guiding people in certain aspects in the game ensuring that people are not getting warnings or punishments, or bringing the gang bad PR. Ranks should mean something and should have a overall goal with the rank, coming from Leos to bloods i have noticed ranks currently in gangs don't mean anything. everyone begs for ranks and gets them 90% of the time but has no idea of the rules or anything. If ranks were designed to give people a task to do or a goal to reach, they would better perform to achieve such rank.

Administration involvement - I feel as if administration (our gang curator) Should have tighter standards on deputy's/ under deputy's. When reaching a rank this high a player should know ALL rules and ENFORCE all rules within the org. Currently There are a lot of people who have achieved such rank with little to NO knowledge about rules or anything. Having some administration involvement in this decision making for Deputy's/ Under deputy's Would help not only the leader, but the organization itself maintaining a clean punishment free image.

More roleplay standards within the org - Providing more roleplay situations for the org like Leos have. More events, more interaction with other orgs.

Core structure - Adding in some core structure such as a Activity check channel in emails, Having better managed ranking system, Having more knowledgeable deputy's/under deputy's , Enforcing more rules strictly instead of taking the laid back approach. I also have many more general ideas to improve on the gang that i would be happy to mention if i get selected for a interview!

Epic turf team - One of my main objectives is to maintain 100% turf as long as we possibly can and maintain this throughout the entirety of the term! Having a epic turf team can make other members in the org want to learn and get involved in turfing and learning to shoot better exc. Turfers generally are very old players with ALOT of game knowledge that can guide people to better roleplay, better shooting skills, overall gameplay improvements and much more!

Bloods Deputy's
Black Damien
Floki Able
Kei Moonlight
Diddy Beez

Ranking System
1. Bloods Janitor
2. Thug
3. Shooter
4. Assassin
5. Ghetto Robber
6. Og Thug
7. Ghetto Clapper
8. Highway Robber
9. Hitman
10. Event Lead
11. Turf Clapper
12. Under Deputy
13. Deputy
14. Leader

Thank you for reading my application i hope i will be considered for bloods leader, and i look forward to a chance for improvements on the org and prove myself a worthy leader!

Rasta Soul

Mohammed
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Austin James

2. Your age
29 years old ooc , About to turn 30 (same In the city)

3. Time zone
Mst

4. Average online per day
10 Hours or more

5. Your Discord
Austin Henry | Bloods deputy ( Fsw_Many)

6. Your Nickname
Austin henry

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. I have been bloods deputy for the last bloods term helping build and improve things.
When i started my journey into the bloods gang, i was fresh out of being a Leo. As we all know Leos vs gangs is a 10000% different ballpark. Coming from Leo orgs i have seen alot of issues that could be fixed with a bit of core structure to the gang, such as fair robbing for every member, Better ranking system, More in depth interviews for high commands, Limited ranking, More administration involvement in certain aspects, and much more! (I Will go into long detail if i get interview on some of my ideas to improve the gang overall.

2. I have great leadership quality's and i feel as if i would make a great leader.
OOC i run 16 stores as a general Manager, My whole life i have lead teams in different aspects and have managed to bring the light out of many things and overall improve them with training, Structure, and general planning. I would love the chance to show that i can make some positive changes in the blood street gang and make the overall gang experience better for everyone and much more enjoyable And FAIR for everyone in the gang, not just the leaders.

3.After being on leo side for a long time, then coming to bloods as deputy i have noticed quite a bit of changes that could be made to improve the overall gang experience as well as gang likeability/ activity.
Being a leader in bloods for bouncers term, i have watched things with a open perspective and taken notes of various complaints during the term and have made plans to implement changes that i feel as if it would help fix these said "issues". Bouncer is great leader and my time with him/bloods has been amazing, However i feel there is some things that could use some changing to make the gang more fair to everyone and giving everyone equal opportunity to participate in things. It seems as if A lot of people feel left out of things in certain aspects such as robbing, not being able to make it to events because there poorly planned or not announced properly in a reasonable timeframe. With a little bit of core structure, more Thurley trained high commands , more administration involvement in certain aspects, And a few other tweaks, i feel as if bloods could have one of the best/most fun terms EVER!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Better ranking system - A system that is in place to guide people in the right direction and ensure everything is handled in a professional manor. Having a proper ranking system, you will always have people who are guiding people in certain aspects in the game ensuring that people are not getting warnings or punishments, or bringing the gang bad PR. Ranks should mean something and should have a overall goal with the rank, coming from Leos to bloods i have noticed ranks currently in gangs don't mean anything. everyone begs for ranks and gets them 90% of the time but has no idea of the rules or anything. If ranks were designed to give people a task to do or a goal to reach, they would better perform to achieve such rank.

Administration involvement - I feel as if administration (our gang curator) Should have tighter standards on deputy's/ under deputy's. When reaching a rank this high a player should know ALL rules and ENFORCE all rules within the org. Currently There are a lot of people who have achieved such rank with little to NO knowledge about rules or anything. Having some administration involvement in this decision making for Deputy's/ Under deputy's Would help not only the leader, but the organization itself maintaining a clean punishment free image.

More roleplay standards within the org - Providing more roleplay situations for the org like Leos have. More events, more interaction with other orgs.

Core structure - Adding in some core structure such as a Activity check channel in emails, Having better managed ranking system, Having more knowledgeable deputy's/under deputy's , Enforcing more rules strictly instead of taking the laid back approach. I also have many more general ideas to improve on the gang that i would be happy to mention if i get selected for a interview!

Epic turf team - One of my main objectives is to maintain 100% turf as long as we possibly can and maintain this throughout the entirety of the term! Having a epic turf team can make other members in the org want to learn and get involved in turfing and learning to shoot better exc. Turfers generally are very old players with ALOT of game knowledge that can guide people to better roleplay, better shooting skills, overall gameplay improvements and much more!

Bloods Deputy's
Black Damien
Floki Able
Kei Moonlight
Diddy Beez

Ranking System
1. Bloods Janitor
2. Thug
3. Shooter
4. Assassin
5. Ghetto Robber
6. Og Thug
7. Ghetto Clapper
8. Highway Robber
9. Hitman
10. Event Lead
11. Turf Clapper
12. Under Deputy
13. Deputy
14. Leader

Thank you for reading my application i hope i will be considered for bloods leader, and i look forward to a chance for improvements on the org and prove myself a worthy leader!
the best leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom