Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Willow_Onion
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Jan 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JGQ4qQz

Willow BIossom

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I hope your day has been going amazing, I'd like to explain my situation regarding my ban.

Around August last year, I started playing GRP more and originally broke rules as I hadn't really learnt much of the rules yet and I was very close with Waya, who broke a rule early on for the same reason as me, having not known much of the rules. After applying for leadership, around September, me and Waya both learnt the rules and tried our best to not break any during my term. I messed up at the start, however I truly tried afterwards and didn't get another warning for something that I personally did. I tried my absolute best during my leadership to give the best 2 terms I possibly could, and I'd like to believe I did that successfully by the talks I had with my curators.

When Waya got leadership, it was discovered she broke 1.6 early on before we learnt the rules, and I believe because we were close, it was assumed that I had helped her early on as well. I would like to add that I never helped in any way. After she got banned, I got banned as well.

I'm truly sorry for any disrespect I may have given off or to any harm that I have caused to the project, as it was never my intention. I've met some amazing people through my time in GRP and truly miss all the fun I used to have with all of my closest friends. I really enjoyed the project when I was able to play it, and I've banned for 100 days so far. I understand my actions have consequences and any disrespect I may have misdirected may affect my appeal.

If you decide to unban me, I fully accept an account wipe and anything necessary. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Regards,

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Caes of 1.6 (IRL trades) are non appealable
+your full story is completely fake u clearly knew what u a doing and those tons of discrod discussion logs which we have received - prove that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom