Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furkan Potter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Furkan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time Zone (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day 5-7
5. Your Discord - furk4nnnn
6. Your Nickname - Furkan Frolov
7. Your ID - 172977
Additional information
Experiences : 3 x deputy of Vagos 1 x deputy of bunta
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

1 - for me, Bloods is a gang that is more valuable than other gangs i've always wanted to be a bloods leader they used to humiliate the bloods i will revive the bloods and i will do everything in my power to keep my gang active

2 - and I think that I have enough experience to be a leader in illegal organizations right now i want to become a leader and manage my gang and I think I can lead nicely for events and the location of the bloods is very good for me for ghetto for turf etc together with my team, as we plan to do it 100% bloods will be much better for us

3- my friends are giving me all the support they can to become a leader and this job falls to me when I'm not active, they'll take care of the gang and
as someone who loves cland very much we will do our best in most of the clandestines

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will not take people who do not speak English I will do events most of the day so that people don't get bored I will choose my deputies properly I will pay great attention to informants and car thiefs I won't let them humiliate someone in my gang i will always be with my gang when I am active

I will inform all my HCs about breaking one single rule will be removal for them and wont be tolerated no matter what. My gang will not accept any rulebreakers and all my HCs will take proper interviews.

MY GOALS FOR BLOODS:

1- %100 Turf
2- $10.000 Spray profit per hour
3- to achieve superiority in events
4- taking over the ghetto

Kyle Frolov

๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐“๐”๐‘๐…๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐‘๐„๐ˆฬ‡๐’
Player
Best Of luck My Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom