Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Vagos | Leon Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL- Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
Your age- 18
Time zone- GMT +3
Average online per day- 2-4 hours.
Your Discord: ghosst.t
Your Nickname- Leon Pluxury
Your ID - 208802

LosSantosVagos.png.2306ac1bde3fbc19802328f925a20176.png

Additional Information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

➣ I have previously served most of the gangs and state orgs as a hc, so I have experienced how they work, their rules, their capabilities etc. I have experienced a lot in state, so I have got the idea of how they work, their tactics etc. By known to how state work, I could encounter their tactics and overcome them. I can guide people properly, help them become massive gangsters. I want to add a lot of roles to the city and do new things that they are unique from different gangs in the city.

Your tips for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

➣ As before, only the most basic Ghetto Rules should not be examined, but in my opinion also those that are not basic, because after all, rules are rules and must be known if you want a better RP. I am always here to help whoever asks me to give them some advice or something similar regarding the organization itself.

➣ I will make sure there won't be any favouritism everyone will be treated equally.

We will always divide members into each faction, for Turfs and for Sprays.

➣ I will try to give my best and do 1-2 hostage situation's every day, so that everyone should be able to get upmost RP experience.

➣ I would select well experienced and non-biased high commands, so that if anyone has any queries or any problem they could be solved.

➣ Lastly, I would try to give my best to the members, with my knowledge, ideas etc. So that everyone could enjoy a non-rule breaking RP.

Thanks
Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom