Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Besho Error

🅴🆁🆁🅾🆁 ....
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your Nickname :Besho Error
2. Your age 18 year
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5 to 7 hours sometimes more
5. BeshoError
6.Your name Beshoy Saad
7. ID 18252

1. Leader of The Ballas organization.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • Throughout my time as a deputy in various gangs and as the leader of an unofficial family, I have honed my leadership skills and gained invaluable experience in managing and guiding groups of individuals towards common goals. My track record speaks for itself, demonstrating my ability to effectively lead and inspire others.

• Having worked closely with law enforcement agencies such as FIB, LSPD, SAHP, and NG, I possess a unique understanding of their strategies, tactics, and thought processes. This insight allows me to anticipate their movements and stay one step ahead, ensuring the safety and success of our operations.

• My background as a corrupt police officer in SAHP and LSPD provides me with insider knowledge and connections within the law enforcement community. Now, as I make the transition from upholding the law to bending it, I bring with me a wealth of resources and expertise that will be invaluable in leading our gang, "Crime will be seen everywhere," to dominance in the criminal underworld.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• Organize a variety of criminal activities such as store robberies, hostage situations, highway
    robberies, and FZ raids to keep the roleplay experience dynamic and engaging for members.

• Toxic individuals will not be tolerated within the organization. They will be promptly dealt with through warnings, kicks, or blacklisting to maintain a positive and respectful environment for all members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom