Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jessica Bloom
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2024
Time of violation
17:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uB0sl43DdPU

Samo Jessi

old family leader
Player
All in Pov

While I was taking a medical bag from my car, this person deliberately crushed me to death and left without looking back.

Eliass Frolov

Gang Unit
Player
that was purley by acciendt my car was driving fast and i flew into u im so sorry i wouldnt have done it it was by accident

Samo Jessi

old family leader
Player
that was purley by acciendt my car was driving fast and i flew into u im so sorry i wouldnt have done it it was by accident
You won't be going that fast in the city, then I won't accept your apology because you didn't even look back. If I hit someone by accident, I'll turn around and see if anything happened, that's why your apology is not accepted.

Eliass Frolov

Gang Unit
Player
You won't be going that fast in the city, then I won't accept your apology because you didn't even look back. If I hit someone by accident, I'll turn around and see if anything happened, that's why your apology is not accepted.
i am so sorry please forgive me i wont drive this fast again

Apollo Hermes

Apollo H.
Player
they didnt continuously ram into you and kill you , it was a straight road and they were driving fast down the road and you were low health and got caught in the crossfire , it wasnt purposeful , how about use one of the 150 medkits and get back to full health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom