Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Smart
Suspect ID
66023 | 89021
Date of violation
Apr 27, 2024
Time of violation
18:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5WrhF-wUVsU

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
Sir did you watch that ID 89021 use cheats because he was invisible and no one can had gun in hand in inside prison. Sir I request you to please ID 89021 pc checks, then everything was proov.

Aditya xoxo

Player
Player
Sir did you watch that ID 89021 use cheats because he was invisible and no one can had gun in hand in inside prison. Sir I request you to please ID 89021 pc checks, then everything was proov.
That's not hacks it's glitch if it's a hack then everyone is using hack on your pov

Aditya xoxo

Player
Player
And they are doing prison break so they will take guns with them obviously

Merry Marlo

Deputy of The Thugs
Player
ID - 118519 {zoro hatake] is also becoming ghost / invisible frequently, then he is also using cheats bro this is your system graphic glitch ok

Anik xoxoo

Leader of Thugs Family
Player
very first thing who are u to comment here you are not even in a situation.... ready for forum ban xd

jeskelz

Player
Player
and jail is not a green zone so any body can use guns and jail break obiously :ROFLMAO:
DOC is unscripted green zone as DOC parking aswell good luck guys and shooting without any proper rp is fail rp. So u made a mistake and u have to take it

Negi Ilya

Player
Player
After Reviewing the Evidence i Decide the Following
The ID: 89021 Will get punished for Gz 1.1
Reason : the Prison Break Didnt Happen there and the mentioned ID started Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom