Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rambo Mafia
Suspect ID
89576, 99168, 126482
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2024
Time of violation
17:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MXOm8w7lSuw

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
1. First ID 99168 shoot me without any demands and then for self protection, I shoot him
2. ID 89576 did RDM for get his friends dead revenge.
3. And ID 126482 last he used woman inslult at 01:22 sec.

Also one more thing that ID 126482 is a fake officer who came to our fam house for their friends to get us arrest.

All in pov, please check it sir.

Aditya xoxo

Player
Player
1. First ID 99168 shoot me without any demands and then for self protection, I shoot him
2. ID 89576 did RDM for get his friends dead revenge.
3. And ID 126482 last he used woman inslult at 01:22 sec.

Also one more thing that ID 126482 is a fake officer who came to our fam house for their friends to get us arrest.

All in pov, please check it sir.
Provide full POV you go in your fam house and take guns and vest and all things to kill us so pls provide full POV of situation

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
Provide full POV you go in your fam house and take guns and vest and all things to kill us so pls provide full POV of situation
You are not involved in that situation, so stop your barking. Do your own job man. and you had no right to talk about that thing. You are a off top person in that situation and forum.

Last edited:

Aditya xoxo

Player
Player
You are not involved in that situation, so stop your barking. Do your own job man. and you had no right to talk about that thing. You are a off top person in that situation and forum.
Are you stupid or something bro I am 99168 so if you don't know so pls don't bark and provide full POV of situation

Aditya xoxo

Player
Player
I know your IDs 89021, 96256. this is your third ID , oo nice multi account twink, Sir also check his multi twink ids.
Are you retard 😂 you need a doctor i have 2 account 99168 and 102485 and go to a doctor I don't even what are you saying stupid

Aditya xoxo

Player
Player
Provide your full pov of the situation. Why are you say that again and again. Stop your toxicity in my forum.
There is a option to reply so it's not your fourm I can reply if something is wrong
And you are not providing full POV of situation your pov is edited and you start the toxicity will saying that I am barking i also know how to abuse so just lower your voice it's a fourm not a place to fight and if you don't know my I'd and name so how can you say I am not in the situation and my I'd is this or that retard

Rambo Mafia

Player
Player
There is a option to reply so it's not your fourm I can reply if something is wrong
And you are not providing full POV of situation your pov is edited and you start the toxicity will saying that I am barking i also know how to abuse so just lower your voice it's a fourm not a place to fight and if you don't know my I'd and name so how can you say I am not in the situation and my I'd is this or that retard
Last thing I can say that this is my full situation pov. If you had any doubt, please you can also provide your side pov from when you came to our fam house to still leave the place. I know that you guys were break many rules in that situation, so you cant provide your povs. If you are not provide your povs, so just stop your toxicity and spamming in my forum.

Kingsx

Player
Player
Bro leave this topic lets chill we come to play not fight, chill or if i fight i will make you touch the ground.

Alexa Bros

Player
Player
Bro they should chill too why they came fam house to harass us started killing without reason killing and all.

Kingsx

Player
Player
Bruh close this go talk to each other and settle it say sorry.

Alexa Bros

Player
Player
Bro dont scare atleast let the people who did wrong get the punishment....we work with rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom