Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Limda Gonzales
Administrators nickname
Lavi Pluxury
Date
Apr 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/gcFLe4u

Selim Kaan

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor, First of all I apologize for this rule break (GR 1.8) and I love this project too much,I met so many people I have so many friends in Grand RP. I want a second chance I won't do this again I promise I was a new player and I am learning rules. Please let me play this project.

I have accumulated so many memories in this game that I have made so many friends please everyone deserves 1 more chance and I want another chance from you I am just getting used to the game I did not know that it was forbidden please I want another chance because I love this game very much

Selim Kaan

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor, First of all I apologize for this rule break (GR 1.8) and I love this project too much,I met so many people I have so many friends in Grand RP. I want a second chance I won't do this again I promise I was a new player and I am learning rules. Please let me play this project.

I have accumulated so many memories in this game that I have made so many friends please everyone deserves 1 more chance and I want another chance from you I am just getting used to the game I did not know that it was forbidden please I want another chance because I love this game very much
I would like to add one more thing, I am willing to have all the money in my accounts taken away, all I want is for my punishment to end, as I said I love playing this game.

Selim Kaan

Player
Player
I think you all don't deserve to play and you write on each other's form to unban you. why? and some of you are blacklisted
I'm going to say something and I'm not going to write on this forum again, you can't decide whether my ban will be lifted or not, the authorities will decide that, and you write me such messages on the platform?

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom