Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Leader
  • Information
    1. Your name IRL: Amit
    2. Your age: 23
    3. Time zone: IRL Time zone (GMT +3)
    4. Average online per day: 4+ Hours
    5. Your Discord: Tosan#0208
    6. Your Nickname: Tosan Ashh

7. Your ID: 987

Additional information:
    1. I want to be Leader of... The Front Yard Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • Since Im playing EN3 I have noticed that the activity of most of the gangs has decreased from what it was before.
    During the start of the EN3 project It was so diffrenet from now, every gang was attending to most of the events and promoting gang rivalry to her members what casued the ghetto become super active and most of the gangs participated in RP situations.
    The thing I noticed recently is that most of the gang leaders not enthusiastic and motivated like previous leaders, and this issue led to inactivity in events, and a lot of uncertainty and unity among the gang members.
    A lot of gang leaders recevied the leadership but they did not fulfill their promises, and instead of what they promised, they take the lead and do the minimum events given by the curators and then they are not active at all and waiting for the next week.
    Because of their carelessness and their lack of effort, most of the gangs getting disbanded due to Inactivity & mass rule breakes because the high commands and deputies recruiting anyone they see without proper interview, just to show "we are really active because we have so many members".
    One of the main reasons that the gang leaders getting warnings is gang turfs. Most of the leaders focusing on the gangs territories what is leading for a lot of warnings cause they are not choosing proper deputies who knows the turf rules and the formats.
    This is why I want to become a leader, to change this things and make Ballas terrorist org and bring back the activity in ghetto and the rivalry between the other gangs.​
  • What will I do different from the rest?
    - First of all I will be active as a leader during all my term to make sure the gang is active and following the rules.
    I will make sure we attending to most of the main events: clands, battleship, subs & stores.
    - I will boost the morale of my gang members by encouraging them to defeat the other gangs in events & ghetto, and destroy the legal orgs as well.
    I will make sure to follow my gang members activity and give them promotions and bonuses, so that they are highly motivated and as a result they will continue to come to various events.
    - I will make only few ranks that will have access for inviting people to the gang, to make sure I have only the right people who I turst and knows the gang rules, so they will make proper interview for anyone who want to join Ballas.
    In the interview the high commands/deputies will ask 5 questions, If you answer correctly you will get accepted, if not - you can try again after you learn the rules.
    I will create in discord private logs so me and my deputies can follow members activity. If someone active he will get promotions and bonuses in game such: game money, spraycan etc... If someone is not active he will get strike/kick.
    - I will make 20 ranks to make Balls feel like a real gang and motivate people to be active and get rank up promotions. In that way I can also see the hard work people do for the gang. The reason I chose to make 20 ranks is because I notice in other gangs the high commands giving to most of the people high ranks and I think it's wrong way. ranks should be given slowly according to the rate of progress and activity of that person.
    - I will make sure my gang always invovle in RP. we will make good rivalry between Ballas and the other gangs.
    Like i said before we will attend to the most of the events and I will make sure when I'm offline I have deputies who will do events while I'm not here.
  • My experience in EN3:
    I'm playing in EN3 from the start of the server (30 of October 2022), I was in most of the organizations, but I liked more the crime side.
    I was deputy in gangs too many times and I was twice leader of gang (Ballas & Vagos - Full term 0 warns)
    I am confident and know that with the knowledge and experience I have I can make Ballas the strongest organization in the city.
  • My Goals:
    - No rule breakes in Ballas. Like I said before only few ranks will get the access for inviting people, and they will make sure to do proper interview to anyone who want to join to the gang. I also finished before full term with 0 warns, so I'm sure I can do it once again.
    - Make sure I have deputies from different time zones - I want to make Ballas active 24/7.
    - Give bonuses and promotion to members who deserve - I will follow the discord private logs that I will make.
    - Special ranking system in game & discord. (Private logs + 20 ranks in game)
    - Will try to get the best turfers in city and do 100%.
    - Proper interviews for joining. 3 years in city minimum for interview.
    - Make good RP with Leo's orgs. (Hostage & Stores)
    - Try to get max people for every event we attending.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
  • I have zero patience for toxic people. I will make sure my gang is 100% clean from toxicity.
  • I will make sure i have deputies from different timezone to make sure there is activity during night/day time & while im not in city.
  • Minimum rules breakes like I mention before. We will make proper interviews for anyone who want to join.
  • We will make good RP with the legal sided, unique hostage situations.. etc..
  • I will make Ballas members feel like we are in one big family - friendly to anyone and respectful towards each other.

Thanks for reading my application
Made by Tosan Ashh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

🅸🅳 | ➒➑➐
💋𝔼𝕩 | 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕐𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕤 💋
💋𝔼𝕩 | 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕃𝕠𝕤 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕤 𝕍𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕤💋

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Ballas interviews!

The interview will take place on Wednesday, 01/05/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed
Ace Galante (.galante)
Federico Vautier (Vautier0f)
Eray Black (eqps.)

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom