Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ender Bamro
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Apr 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zALGDOJ

Ender Bamro

Player
Player
Dear Bobby/Floki/Adham,
Yesterday I got ban for helping ban evaders, but I didn't help Assassin rich with anything, nor I gave him GTA copy nor I gave him vpn to use, I just took him deputy due to his experience and I knew that his Twink ID was banned and he told me in VC that his main ID was safe and nothing would happen, so I just took him deputy and later FNC and another guy told me that he has 10 different social clubs and I was trying to avoid the ORG warnings. I think I deserve another chance because the 1st day of my term NG was very active and my punishment history was also clean. Due to this, FNC also got banned for no reason and he also did nothing, he just informed me about assassin rich.

If you think I deserve another chance, you could unban me and if you think don't, don't unban me

Thanks for reading,
Ender

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Yes you for sure did not know and did not say (( You know but you are acting)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom