Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Royal Pasa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2024
Time of violation
12:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TOcPQ1x

royalpasa

Player
Player
Topic: Scam | ID 149877

Complaint Against User: Sarah Grand | ID 149877
My User ID: 145518

Description of Incident:
I was scammed by user Sarah Grand who sent me a cryptocurrency transaction without clear explanation or reason. Initially, she greeted me with a "hello," to which I responded affirmatively. However, subsequently, she sent a cryptocurrency transaction, and as a new user, I accepted it thinking it was another greeting message. This misunderstanding led to a loss of 300,000 in hard-earned money.

Evidence:
I have uploaded the screenshots of our conversation and the transaction details to imgur.com. [Please include the link to the imgur upload here.]

Additional Information:
I am new to this platform and was not aware that confirming a message could result in a financial transaction. I believe this was a deliberate attempt to exploit my unfamiliarity with the platform's functions.

Action Requested:
I request a thorough investigation of this incident and appropriate actions to address this scam, including the recovery of the lost funds.

Hamza Safety

Your punishment stays
Player
Bro can you please fix time and put link imgur, because is invalid,

royalpasa

Player
Player
That person again and again said Hello so I reply with Yes but in like 5 to 10 time one time i gave me crypto without telling anything and I lost 300,000 and he run

Hamza Safety

Your punishment stays
Player
I think before is already searched you to know how much money you have

Uchiha Shisui

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲"
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected
Invalid Evidence (Make a complain with POV of the scam)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom