Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steven Ford
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1RxzsnI

Steven Ford

Ford on top :/
Player
Dear Server 3 EN administrators,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request that my account, Steven Ford ID:24967, be unblocked. I now realize that transferring ownership at a low price is against the server rules and for that I sincerely apologize.
A few days ago, I sold my house for 11 million, but by mistake I added 1 million and 100 k. It wasn't until my account was banned that I realized selling at half price was a rules violation. This was not a deliberate attempt to violate the server rules, but rather a misunderstanding and genuine error on my part.
I can assure you that this will not happen again. You've spent time reading and thoroughly understanding the server rules, and now understand the reasons behind them and the importance of adhering to them. I also reached out to my friend to make sure they understood the seriousness of the situation and the potential impact their actions could have on the balance and fairness of the game.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time playing on Server 3 EN and miss being part of this amazing community. I understand that rules are necessary to maintain server integrity and ensure a fair gaming environment for everyone. I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience my actions may have caused and I promise to abide by the server rules from now on.
Please give me a second chance and reconsider the ban you imposed. I understand if there are conditions that must be met or fines that must be paid and I am willing to abide by them for the opportunity to return to [EN3].
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I look forward to a positive response.
Best Regards,
Steven Ford | ID: 24967

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom