Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shadi Stark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2024
Time of violation
15:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8yfo7JJ_jl8

Joker Sky

Player
Player
Here's the proof if you want to watch it
👇
Where is the proof? I think it is the worst montage I have ever seen in my life
Where do you lose connection or crash the game when you next try to make any montage, try to make it logical
I think that if I try to believe you and you have a crash in the game, the minimum you need is 3 minutes to open the game again. This is one of the best gaming devices, but I see that even Windows is not active, so how do you want to convince me?

Last edited:

Yami.Stark

Stark Family Leader
Player
Here's the proof if you want to watch it
👇
Are you trying to fool the moderator like this the little kid knows that you made an adjustment
The video requires before the incident and after we did not see the time you entered the game and where you were when you entered

yosef Ronaldo

Player
Player
Are you trying to fool the moderator like this the little kid knows that you made an adjustment
The video requires before the incident and after we did not see the time you entered the game and where you were when you entered
Where is the proof? I think it is the worst montage I have ever seen in my life
Where do you lose connection or crash the game when you next try to make any montage, try to make it logical
I think that if I try to believe you and you have a crash in the game, the minimum you need is 3 minutes to open the game again. This is one of the best gaming devices, but I see that even Windows is not active, so how do you want to convince me?
Listen to the sound of the song, O King of Editing, you and your friend, and if you need time, look at the video of your friend, Alaa Black

Himolol

Player
Player
you can add song on any video after you edit it its not that hard .. you CL you need to be banned for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom