Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved OldPasa | Unofficial Organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miraco Pasa

Leader of unofficial org
Family: OldPasa
Leader: Miraco Pasa
Family House : 731
Leader ID: 37592
Leaders discord: general_007
Leaders forum: https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/62052/

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜

A group of friends do their best to escape from the drug-ridden city and somehow leave that city. They set out for a new life, a new order. They go into business with what little money they have, buy cheap vehicles, repair them and try to sell them. As their business slowly improves, they buy themselves a small house in the ghetto Friends clamp down on each other and pull their business a little higher, they have started to buy and sell better quality vehicles, not old cars anymore. They think about building a team for themselves. They all meet together, make decisions and open a team of their own. They work day and night to improve the team and continue to add new members to the team. The growing team begins to support the members who join the team as they solve their economic problems.And they set bigger goals for themselves, they work and strive for these goals for a long time. Now they move from the ghetto house to a new house, buy a beautiful house in Rockford Hills, while their team continues to grow. Wherever they go, they have become a team that has gained respect. They have become a well-known family in the city. It has achieved its own goals and has become a team that lives by the rules.

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐€๐‹๐’:

- Become the Top 1 Family.
- Get 20 Business war businesses.
- Get 200 Million Dollars in The Family Balance.
- Win The War of Families.

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’:
- No inner Toxicity
- Family is first (Bizwar takes priority over any org)
- Fam over Gang
- If Someone leaves the family in a conflict they may not return for a week
- Participate in event
- No Racism

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐€๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐Œ:

1 I ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ I Newcomers to our family or the city

2 I ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง I New members who have spent at least 2 week in our family

3 I ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง I People who have spent at least 1 Month in our family with experience

4 I ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ I People who have spent at least 2 Month in our family and gained experience

5 I ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™ง I A family member who doing the illegal stuff

6 I ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง I A family member who joined the Events

7 I ๐™‡๐™š๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ I A member who will lead the family events.

8 I ๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ I A family member managing the family

9 I ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ I Special role for Asistant Manager

10 I ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง I Owner of the family

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐’:

Ekran_goruntusu_2024-04-21_000504.png

๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐Ž:

Ekran_goruntusu_2023-11-19_003415.png

Del Federal

๐ŸŽƒ Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
I Accept your Unofficial ORG bio

Thank you for applying,

Enjoy and make sure to not break any server rules, and also do not go against the server script.

You will be given unofficial status within 48 - 72 hours in-game and discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom