Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Williams Micheal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2024
Time of violation
12:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Nh4IIZuZIsI

choti elaichi

Player
Player
you even dont know the situation and still saying. i was one took valuable and he was not letting us patch our friend so we gave him demands to leave if u cant take it then dont lie brother. you just came in a middle of situation and saying these things nyc if they wanted to rdm why didnt anyone shot you a single bullet?

choti elaichi

Player
Player
i am sharing this pov in which u can clearly see my frnd was leaving after valuable but this guy 312233 337184 and 356240 rammed in him resulting of him to fall down and not able to leave and we didnt shoot them and when we were trying to patch our frnd 356240 started open fire u can see it all in pov and this person 312233 was not in situation u can also see in his pov that no one shot him

Williams_Micheal

Player
Player
i am sharing this pov in which u can clearly see my frnd was leaving after valuable but this guy 312233 337184 and 356240 rammed in him resulting of him to fall down and not able to leave and we didnt shoot them and when we were trying to patch our frnd 356240 started open fire u can see it all in pov and this person 312233 was not in situation u can also see in his pov that no one shot him
wdym he wasnt letting you patch your friend.. in this pov u had no reason to continue shooting after the case was taken.. And btw u blocked me with ur car unintentionally and it made my car go sky high and my car did not even touch ur friend. And in my pov 356240 started shooting first and you knew quite well he was breaking rule but shot back there was no demand given after valuable case was taken.

pradip ahir

Player
Player
you even dont know the situation and still saying. i was one took valuable and he was not letting us patch our friend so we gave him demands to leave if u cant take it then dont lie brother. you just came in a middle of situation and saying these things nyc if they wanted to rdm why didnt anyone shot you a single bullet?
Exactly this guy come after half situation, I request to you adminstrator ask for full POV , because this is half POV

Naitikhsbsbbd

Player
Player
And if the case is takin we can still shot btw cause they also shoot there so it is a rp situation lol any u guys puting this on gov and the pov is also 3rd person u guys going crazy

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed
ID 380130 will be puunished for CR
You werent RDM'd how do you know demands werent given​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom