Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Batu Charon
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
Apr 30, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/3g8p5wp

batucny

Player
Player
There's definitely no defending what I've done; you're absolutely right. However, I'm someone who takes this game seriously and loves GrandRP. I've never been on the side of those who harm the server. I kindly request that the punishment on my main account be lifted. I've been playing GrandRP for a long time, and until today, I've never expressed such anger and hatred towards anyone. I've encountered such people many times, but I've never stooped to their level. It saddens me deeply that this situation has affected both of my accounts. While there was no problem before the incident, they started swearing at me and my mother through club chat, I did not answer them. My family members started to write to the admins, but the person who cursed me severely, did not get silence. Maybe there was no Turkish admin at that time, they did not understand what he was saying, but at least he could be temporarily silenced in the club chat because he used a different language. They continued to do this repeatedly, these people provoke people in a way that is not in accordance with the rules and make them get punished, even though there is no problem. I wish I had not sworn, I am aware of my mistake, but unfortunately I could not control my anger. You can clearly see what they did to me in my pov. I couldn't control my anger anymore and I logged in from my twink account and cursed at them. This incident has nothing to do with my main account. I have not violated any rules on my main.

ayanisexhausted

ᴍᴏsᴛ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ
Player
(not off-topic) hi Bobby, Floki, Adham. First of all, this player is a dirty player beyond toxicity. He tramples the religion of the majority of people who play this game and then apologizes as if nothing had happened, now I will show you some of the toxicity of this player with some evidence.

Evidence 1: Rejected - GZ 1.3 | 12140 12140 id is Barcode player and he is already know this, He does something stupid and tries to get him punished. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that there is no violation of the rules.

Evidence 2: Approved - General Rules 6.16 | 58097 In this forum, I asked the admins to evaluate my point of view because it does not comply with the rules and this is a completely normal thing, if someone makes a rule mistake in the game, we must report it. The most important thing I have to say is that she made an abusive comment under this forum and swore at my family values.

Evidence 3: Reviewed - RDM I 8018 This forum is not related to this player, but if you look at the video in it, she is talking about the barcode family member lying on the ground and trying to provoke her.

Evidence 4: Approved - GR 3.1 + 3.2 | 28614 Another penalty the player received for provoking another person.

Evidence 5: I know Discord conversations don't factor into in-game decisions, but you should see them. https://media.discordapp.net/attach...at=webp&quality=lossless&width=739&height=337

Evidence 6: This guy is so toxic that she even comes and leaves bad comments under my grandrp videos. https://media.discordapp.net/attach...at=webp&quality=lossless&width=530&height=337

Thank you for reading. Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom