Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Imam Tabutoglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2024
Time of violation
20:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tIZFVvMNB2c

Dom Salvatore

Curator: LSPD & SAHP
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 133334 to provide POV of this event
You have 12 hours to do so

XEmre cenazeoglu

Player
Player

My friend has been banned from the forum for a while and cannot reply. this is his pov,

please accept this

Rusty Bozkurt

Player
Player
this is 3 rd pov its not accepteble
since when you become an admin ? 3rd party POV means someone who saw the event from outside. x did rdm to y, and z has the pov of the event. Than Z's POV is 3rd party. Above POV is not 3rd party. Admin is asked for POV of ID 133334. And thats POV of 133334 . Stop playing "Im an admin" game. Let admins decide what is what.

Rusty Bozkurt

Player
Player
Oh my dear Alexa. You can open forum against that admin for "wrong info". This person is not doing forum ban avoid, he is not opening a new forum account or trying to decieve admins. Admin is asking for a POV. And he is trying to deliver it. If it works like that people can target players that has forum ban for POV request forums and force them to be banned even though they didnt do a rule break in the game.

AlexaGross

Player
Player
Oh my dear Alexa. You can open forum against that admin for "wrong info". This person is not doing forum ban avoid, he is not opening a new forum account or trying to decieve admins. Admin is asking for a POV. And he is trying to deliver it. If it works like that people can target players that has forum ban for POV request forums and force them to be banned even though they didnt do a rule break in the game.
You are former admin how u dont know that rule other person cant share your pov

Kerem Storm

in the skies
Leader of unofficial org
since when you become an admin ? 3rd party POV means someone who saw the event from outside. x did rdm to y, and z has the pov of the event. Than Z's POV is 3rd party. Above POV is not 3rd party. Admin is asked for POV of ID 133334. And thats POV of 133334 . Stop playing "Im an admin" game. Let admins decide what is what.
even though i am not an administrator now, i know the rules better than some people, even my former administrator brothers would ask me for help and i would help them, but when i did not help, they would make mistakes and they were dismissed, so it is not important to be an administrator, the important thing is experience and i recommend you to review such forums, none of them were accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom