Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mazen fathy
Administrators nickname
Ace Galante
Date
Apr 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/E8eAlai

MAZIN FALCON

Player
Player
Dear adminstrator
I got banned perm for GR 1.1 Me and my friend shared our account it was long time ago and i didnt know by then that was wrong and we were not allowed to share accounts i told my friend to get my 150k from the 8 hours i played because i forgot to take it and then my internet was off so i told my friend from my phone to go to my account and take it im really sorry i now understand that we did something wrong and we shouldnt have done it im really sorry and i wish that i will get unbanned me and my friend or you can wipe both accounts thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom