Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM + Not giving demands | 318523 + 224717 + 354822 + 352771 + 378790

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoe Beez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 2, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kg_5w96yY6c

Amelia Marelli

Player
Player
Players came and RDM all of us, didnt give demands. And then kicked us after being incautious. ALL IN POV.

JayyYarrow

EN3
Player
nice deceiving admins show when before u were shooting at us with ur buddys npc

yarin broken

Player
Player
show full pov pls when you was going out we told you to put your hands up and you didnt you took your guns out with your friends and start shooting us we killed you and them so its not rdm

if admin will ask for pov i will send me pov here

Players came and RDM all of us, didnt give demands. And then kicked us after being incautious. ALL IN POV.

washed kuzxyy

Player
Player
ID 336009 BUG ABUSING CLEARLY, MOVING CAMERA WITHOUT CALLING AN AMBULANCE, PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS.

washed kuzxyy

Player
Player
Watch deceiving admins + bug abuse proof nice self report | Streamable hello reviewing admin, we were robbing this guy and suddenly my friends got killed somehow, my friend told him to leave and when he left he randomly started to shoot us, please watch this poI deleted the video because the incident was not very understandable in the recording and I did not want to confuse it. If I need evidence, I can share it again.
I deleted the video because the thing was not very understandable in the recording and I did not want to confuse it , if evidence is needed, i am ready to share again

washed kuzxyy

Player
Player
buddy we were robbing the 336k id, his friend came and started shooting us, then the 336k id started running away and shooted us, then we killed him. How is this RDM, we are literally the one who got shot first, he also did bug abuse and self reported
and i clearly gave demands and all of you never turned around once so what the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom