Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Albo
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
May 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/s9vv5RU

Albo West

Player
Player
Hello floki
i got ban for Gen 1.9 but i asked admin if they can donte to leaders to me they said they can only to leader and they sold me cars to help family for 1k and now i give family it was inactive to a friend. I was Leader of this family twice cuz we was 3 leader so first one give it to me after he could not get unoffical cuz he didnt understand english and gave it to me and i apply i got rejected for unoffical and they said apply after 2 weeks so i give back the family to previurs owner agein and he after a while maybe like a month give it to another friend leader ship and the cars to so he keept that for 2 weeks and left server and give the family to me with cars i continue this for 10 days as inactivity of members i give the fam to a friend. as it seams like misuderstoud. Is so complicated but this is the truth never avoide any tax or anything. Till this day i got ban thank you.

Albo West

Player
Player
Eveyone I asked admin is all in Contact Administration you can check it there if you dont belive I will try to finde proof to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom