Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meme Moon
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
May 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/682005/

MemeStar

Player
Player
hello bobby and floki i will tell u all the situation i need u just read it we didn't try to deceive admins if u read it and look at photo u will see its not 1.7 and this misunderstanding. Is it possible for one of the admins to take the house from me just so that it is not lost, and upon completion of the investigation, the admin can sell it for auction if it turns out that I am not innocent

this the first trade with morgan i sold to him 8 stuff

15 Chrismass Case For 4.5mil (300k each !!!)
lvl 4 black Backpack For 8mil
14 Bunker Juice For 2.240mil (160k each !!!)
Women Pink Gloves For 2mil 2 Women Abibas Pants For 4mil (2mil Each !!!)
Women Yellow Mickachoo Hoodie For 25mil

total 45m and its legal trade with the real state value

and this the sec trade i bought 9 stuff from morgan

15 Chrismass Case For 4.5mil (300k each !!!)
lvl 4 black Backpack For 8mil
14 Bunker Juice For 2.240mil (160k each !!!)
Women Pink Gloves For 2mil
2 Women Abibas Pants For 4mil (2mil Each !!!)
Women Yellow Mickachoo Hoodie For 25mil
luminous keezy boost 30mil

total 75m and its legal trade and i didn't give him 30m gift bec i bought the same item + luminous keezy boost ( state price 30m )

u can check logs and u will see the shoes in the sec trade and u can see it in the pov

i just bought house for 300m from auction and i have biz and when i bought the house i didn't pay to the house its just 1 day and i will lose it
i need u just open this case again and forgive me i didn't make anything wrong and its my first ban in the server u can check my punishment history

and i'm sorry if u think we trying to deceive admins we just trying to explain the situation

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Will be wiped then unbanned this time only, further rule breaks wont be forgiven, be extra careful from here on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom