Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected the admin simply did a mistake but he cant tolerate mine

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Grimes
Administrators nickname
Pietro_Nardelli
Date
May 5, 2024
Time
1:50 AM
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/LAzW72U

maikati

Player
Player
so i was protecting a bar for 2 hours straight it had 30 cars un-front i couldn't see almost anything after my shift at the bar protection ended i got into the car and simply forgot i had placed a barricade because i couldn't see it of the cars then i left the perimeter for a special mission and i got jailed for the thing UB barricade ok sure i agree on that but the thing is he jails me 2x times after that removes the 1 so why can he fix his mistake with but he couldn't simply just deleted my barricade and ask me to remove it next time because i forgot as well my UB barricade wasn't in the was of something or someone it wasn't abuse placed all i want to ask is how can i tolerate his mistake for jailing me 2x but he cant tolerate my simple mistake after coming back to the game from 2 years .

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom