Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pato Tresfarbe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 4, 2024
Time of violation
10:06
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dPHWqSp

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Everything in proof he is saying bad words about new update u can ask to any Turkish Admin

Snejear

Player
Player
Everything in proof he is saying bad words about new update u can ask to any Turkish Admin

Here I said the game is bad at the moment because more than a thousand people entered the game at once and my game was freezing that's why I said this im have pov

Snejear

Player
Player
I'm not saying anything bad about the game here. I'm saying that the game is very bad right now because too many people are entering it. The car I'm driving cannot be loaded because too many people are entering it.

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
I'm not saying anything bad about the game here. I'm saying that the game is very bad right now because too many people are entering it. The car I'm driving cannot be loaded because too many people are entering it.
Admins will check it dw about that also turkish admins can know u said this game have been bad

Snejear

Player
Player
Mr. lebron pluxury is very clearly seen in my pov, I am not saying a word to the game in any way, you can find a Turkish admin and have him translate the whole pov, I say that the game is very bad right now because 1000 1200 people entered the game within 2 days and when I pulled the car away, it was loading when I drove away, I just said this, you can have a translation with a Turkish admin, Mr. lebron pluxury

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Mr. lebron pluxury is very clearly seen in my pov, I am not saying a word to the game in any way, you can find a Turkish admin and have him translate the whole pov, I say that the game is very bad right now because 1000 1200 people entered the game within 2 days and when I pulled the car away, it was loading when I drove away, I just said this, you can have a translation with a Turkish admin, Mr. lebron pluxury
U are saying this game been bad while going so turkish admins can decide that dont lie and dont deceive admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom