Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steve Haines
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 5, 2024
Time of violation
15:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ybVdgmJgtjQ

Steve Hainess

Steve
Player
I was low on gas so went to fill it up from the nearest gas pump and then this dude pulled over to me and shot me without demand. I know its in ghetto but they cant kill me when im inside of a business like Gas station. All in POV.

Kron Stamina

Player
Player
I was low on gas so went to fill it up from the nearest gas pump and then this dude pulled over to me and shot me without demand. I know its in ghetto but they cant kill me when im inside of a business like Gas station. All in POV.
Self report, Leos can't be in ghetto and last time I checked it ghetto 5.5 LSPD/SAHP/FIB could patrol ghetto if there are more than two special officers. | Verbal Warning

What you did is eligible to get your org a verbal warning mate

Steve Hainess

Steve
Player
Self report, Leos can't be in ghetto and last time I checked it ghetto 5.5 LSPD/SAHP/FIB could patrol ghetto if there are more than two special officers. | Verbal Warning

What you did is eligible to get your org a verbal warning mate
I was not patrolling ghetto. I was only in the Gas station to fill up my car.

Kron Stamina

Player
Player
I was not patrolling ghetto. I was only in the Gas station to fill up my car.
Sure ask anyone else if you can even enter the ghetto by yourself on duty, mate get fully trained first and you weren't low on fuel nice deceiving admins. And first time you rammed alr then end time you rammed that effected my engine

Steve Hainess

Steve
Player
Sure ask anyone else if you can even enter the ghetto by yourself on duty, mate get fully trained first and you weren't low on fuel nice deceiving admins. And first time you rammed alr then end time you rammed that effected my engine
shut up mate. you will get it soon

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 138043 will be punished for GZ rule 1.1

However, I am gonna have to ask you (ID 348560) to refuel your vehicle at a gas station in city next time to avoid any confusion with other players​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom