Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Fear RP + RDM | ID 357155, 363886, 86733, 186720

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fredrick_Finklenuts
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 5, 2024
Time of violation
18:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/auSHy7cUzC8

Freddy_Finklenuts

Player
Player
Me and my family were taking a hostage. When he was at gunpoint and was given demands to put his hands up, he opened his phone. We shot him and healed him, he radioed to his family saying he was being robbed. We healed him again, he complied, but believed to have set a meeting point. Then, his friends pull up, and killed us all without demands. Hence, making this RDM. Even a god showed up, and they shot us after the god revealed herself.

Freddy_Finklenuts

Player
Player
Textbook evidence of Fear RP. You guys are clearly worried because you continue to post here. A god reveals himself and you still continue. Have fun with your warnings!

Freddy_Finklenuts

Player
Player
Your family is enemies with our family. If he was a member of your family, there would be a enemy red marker above his head. Can you explain how he was in your family at the time and he didn't have that marker?

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
You guys gave demands to our fam member to leave thats why we shooted you and nice MG btw
Show bodycam that’s different guy and admin was there and he gave your leader twink warning for dm in city and that’s admin situation and you are still shooting that’s a disrespect i think

Devil Yokel

Player
Player
There was no enemy marker above his head at the time of demands given, meaning he wasn't in your family.

Your family is enemies with our family. If he was a member of your family, there would be a enemy red marker above his head. Can you explain how he was in your family at the time and he didn't have that marker?
go back to bodycam and see above his head you will see enemy mark

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
also if you clearly watch the video when they search me you can see they arent talking in game chat when telling me to drop weapons lots of MG in here
We didn’t share information or asking for help after death and 86733 twink already got 30 day ban for mass RDM your leader got ban on his main and his twink got multiple warning . And that’s a admin situation how can you start shooting on that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom