Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moussa Jordan
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
May 5, 2024
Time
03:34 AM
Proofs
https://streamable.com/xtznla

Moussa-jordan

Player
Player
ID: 7503​
IC Name : Moussa Jordan​
Days : Perma​
Admin who banned : Anticheat / Napal Fedorov​
English Explain :

Why should we unban you?
As I already said, I was banned because of Anticheat #1004. When I saw this, it surprised me because I didn't know that you could switch weapons too quickly with the weapon wheel. Or rather, I didn't do it or I didn't notice it. Since I now know that you can no longer switch weapons too quickly, this will no longer happen.​
German Explain :​
Wieso sollten wir dich entbannen ?
Ich wurde wie schon gesagt wegen Anticheat #1004 gebannt, wo ich dies gesehen habe hat es mich verwundert da ich nicht wusste das man die Waffen mit dem Waffenrad zu schnell switchen darf besser gesagt hab ich dies nicht gemacht oder ich habe es nicht mit gekriegt. Da ich es ja jetzt weiß das man die Waffen nicht mehr zu schnell switchen darf wird dies auch nicht mehr vorkommen.​

I would be happy to receive positive feedback and thank you in advance for reading my unban application.

have a nice Day​

Kind Regards,

Moussa Jordan​

Moussa-jordan

Player
Player
I don't know why it happened because I've never cheated in a game because I always had a lot of fun and didn't want to spoil the fun for others or myself.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
7503 is not banned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom