Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Entbannungsantrag Bugabuse (Lottery) | 181303 Siegfried Klops | Roberto Fire

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Siegfried Klops
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://postimg.cc/zy9Pcd2b

phdarius

Player
Player
Hallo liebes Admin/Serverteam,

ich habe Lotterie Tickets im 24/7 Shop gekauft und wusste leider nicht, dass diese von dem allgemeinen Shop Rabatt ausgeschlossen sein sollten.
Ich bin davon ausgegangen, dass es Zufall beziehungsweise Glück ist wie viel Geld man beim benutzen der Tickets bekommt und daher entweder mit etwas Profit oder
Verlust raus geht. Ich bin wirklich begeistert von dem Projekt und habe das Projekt auch schon mit finanziellen Mitteln unterstützt.
Ich habe sofort damit aufgehört, nachdem Roberto Fire es angekündigt hat, dass es sich um einen Fehler handelt.
Selbstverständlich wäre ich auch damit einverstanden wenn mir z.B. das ganze Geld im Spiel abgenommen wird. o.ä.

Bitte vielmals um Verzeihung und hoffe, dass ich wieder Teil des Projekts werden kann.

MFG Siegfried Klops

Englische Version:
Hello dear Admin/Server team,

I purchased lottery tickets at the 24/7 shop and unfortunately was not aware that they should be excluded from the general shop discount.
I assumed that it was random or luck determining how much money one gets when using the tickets, and therefore either comes out with some profit or loss. I am really enthusiastic about the project and have already supported it financially.
I stopped immediately after Roberto Fire announced that it was a mistake.
Of course, I would also agree if, for example, all the money in the game were taken away from me, etc.

Please accept my sincere apologies and I hope to be part of the project again.

Sincerely, Siegfried Klops

Forumskriegerin

Player
Player
Sever Regeln sind Server Regeln!

Allgemeine Regel 6.23 "Jegliche Art von Bugabuse sind verboten | Bann - Bis permanenter Bann"

Roberto Fire

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Moin,

dein Antrag ist abgelehnt.
Falscher Prefix (Curator of the Project auswählen) & schreibe deinen Antrag in Englisch.

Liebe Grüße
Roberto​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom