Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gadaffi Silni
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
22:40
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5JhvLac

Milos94

Player
Player
Dobro vece postovana Administracijo , na ovome projektu igram vec 3 meseca . Moja aktivnost je dnevno oko 10h+ i stvarno se trudim da ispostujem RP i pravila servera . Jos sam ja nov igrac u ovome ali stvarno mi se svideo projekat i dobio zelju da ucestvujem u ovakvom projektu. Ali nije mi stvarno jasno zasto sam dobio ban i ovim putem vas molim da mi skinete BL kako bih nastavio uzivati u ovoj igri. Hvala

Milos94

Player
Player
Good morning everyone, im writing this regarding to Ban that i got last night, so im playing on this project for the last 3 months or more and i really do like project, im 30y old and besides all the real life things like ( work, family.etc) im finding time to play on this server which i really like the role play and everything im playin like 8-10h per day and im giving my best not to break any rules or to go against administrators. I saw more people posting about this situation and im aware of it now , i wanted to say that i saw lottery tickets first on market and i bought them for 65.000$ per 5 tickets i bought many of them, after that i saw someone made promotion in chat that 24/7 shop has 50% discount so i went there and i spent around 1.5m more or less.. honestly i didn’t even get my money back in those tickets.. i didn’t know this was a problem in script or whatever it was as there is many shops in city that are giving discount on products. So im asking if you would please remove my BL as i consider that i didnt break any rules or anything like that ,if i did break them im really sorry as i was not aware of it and it will never happen again.. i would love to continue to play on this project and to give my best to it ! Hope this message will find you and we solve this misunderstanding.. thanks once again and appreciate it . Best regards
Name in game - Gadaffi Silni
ID: 55964

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom