Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serijoza Sergej
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
22:45
Proofs
https://ibb.co/jMDp2bn

Serijoza Sergej

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Recently I started playing this game, and I read all the rules and followed every single one.
I never had a problem with any rules that you have wroten on your forum.
Yesterday I went to the store to try my luck with lottery tickets, and saw that they are 5,000 instead of 10,000
and thought that owner of the store just gave a discount, and honestly I saw an opportunity to profit out of them.
I have opened about 1,500-2,000 lottery tickets, and earned around 1.5 million.
While I was playing my game crashed, and I restarted the game, and got an image that is followed in the Proofs.
It is wroten that my account is blacklisted by admin Mujo_Simba, and after that i talked to my friends that played for quite some time
why has that happened, and they told me that about 50+ people have been blacklisted in time span of about 10 minutes that they know of.
They told me that it happened because of lottery tickets because the price was 5,000 instead of 10,000.

I sincerely ask you to unblock me, so I could continue playing Roleplay, there isn't many games where i can relax and have joy in playing,
so i would love if you could let me continue having fun and enjoying GrandRP.

Thank you.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Locked for curator of project

Mujo Simba

Dobili ste unban uz brisanje novca i jednog auta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom