Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hakan Hadess
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
22:00
Proofs
IC

Hakan Hadess

Player
Player
Dear administration,

Unfortunately, it recently happened that I was permanently banned due to Bugabuse (Lottery).
Overall, I would like to apologize for this act. I thought that the shops only had a 50% promotion,Dear Administration,

Unfortunately, it recently happened that I was permanently banned due to Bugabuse (Lottery).
Overall, I would like to apologize for this act. I thought that the shops only had a 50% sale, so I took the chance to buy a few lottery tickets. "The 24/7 by Justin Taylor" offers a 50% discount" I go there and there are 20 people at the lottery opening because everyone thought it was 50% off and I took the chance to buy a few of these lottery tickets .Unfortunately, I didn't know at the time that this had been set to half price due to a bug from Grand.

Grand has actually grown very close to my heart, which can also be seen in my activity in State 1. There I made many new contacts and also found people who I can now call friends. It would be a shame if I were permanently banned because of this mishap and would no longer be able to carry out my activities on my account in the future.

I ask for your understanding and positive feedback!

Best regards,
Hakan Hadess | 167832

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Partially got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom