Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dado Mrkela
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
22:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yeXCeXo

dadomrkela

Player
Player
Danas je neko od clanova familije video da se na pijaci prodaju lutrije po ceni od 6K.Posle toga smo otisli u prodavnicu i videli da je cena lutrije po SKRIPTI 5K.Kupio sam 150 lutrija u prodavnici preko SKRIPTE,otvorio svih 150,sto me kostalo 750K,Dobio sam auto od 5M i prodao ga drzavi za 500K,dali sam u minusu ili ne nisam racunao zato sto mene ovde pare ne zanimaju,ovde sam zbog ljudi sa kojima igram tri godine ovde,u minusu sam samo sto sam sada mujmun banovani zato st osam koristio SKRITU,ili mozda nisam nisam trebao da je koristim.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Napisite vas text ispod na engleskom jeziku

dadomrkela

Player
Player
It can also be in English, I use google translate, so I'm not sure how accurate and clear the translation will be. Yesterday someone from our family was at the market and saw that the tickets from the store were being sold for 6K. We didn't understand how they were being sold below the price, so we went to the 24/7 store to see what it's all about. I say good day to the seller, he says good day to me. I want to buy 150 tickets to which he replies, of course I can and I'll buy them for 750K. I bought them just to open them and get a car, it was not my intention to make money or get rich, because in reality I have been here for 3 years because of the same team of people who play together, a game as a game is just a game for me. I opened 150 tickets for myself, spent 750K, got a car, sold it to the state for 500K and got very rich. I am 45 years old and I have no intention of begging anyone for anything, as I read on the forum, regardless of the final outcome of my situation, I believe that is this ridiculous that the punishment would be BLACKLIST.

Mujo Simba

Locked for curator of project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom