Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban Appeal | Bugabuse (Lottery Tickets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gunter_Grun
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
10:00 (UTC/GMT +
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/LG26iNH

GGruen

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I was banned for bugabuse (lottery) for 9999 days on 06/05/2024 at about 10:00 (UTC/GMT +2).

I bought 150 lottery tickets today. Once 100 and then another 50.
6 of them I gifted to others because I didn't win any level 3 backpack.
I didn't notice the price of 5k / each because I wanted to play the lottery because there were so many level 3 backpacks on the market. I thought the chance of winning was higher. After I went to the second 24/7 and bought 50 more tickets and opened them, I overheard people talking and saying that they only cost 5k. I just didn't notice that at all.

At 20:24 a discord message got published:
"Anyone who abuses and exploits this to enrich themselves will be permanently banned from the server!"

Everyone knows that I don't value money. That I love to give away level 3 backpacks to other players. In general I like to give gifts to other players.
I help many friendly "newbies" and gladly support them with money and backpacks. (Please check my account and you can see that)
My happiness is to see other players happy.
I have a lot to contribute to the community. I was a leader at GOV and SAHP. HighRank in various other organizations. I have contributed to the creation of various server law books. I have always been good to new players. I have supported them and provided them with money and items to help them for a easy start here.

Except all that: ignorance or breaking the rules does not protect you from a punishment. I know that.

I am a player who has been here for a very long time. I have committed almost no rule violations in the past. Only once have I been punished for RDM during all the time I am here. I always played fair.

I regret the violation of the rules.
I kindly request that my punishment be lifted.

I would like to continue to be a player and a member of the Grand DE1 community.

love, peace & harmony

Günter Grün

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom