Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban Appeal | Bugabuse (Lottery Tickets) I Roberto Fire I 135217 Sebastian VanCreach I @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sebastian VanCreach
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/YMj3ERm

Sebastian VanCreach

Player
Player
English:

Dear Mazhor,

I was banned for bugabusing (lottery) on 06.05.2024 (Source 1). What exactly happened: I noticed on 05/05/2024 that the lottery tickets in the 24/7 store in front of the Grove HQ only cost $5,000 (Source 2) and saw that the 24/7 store was set to low. Because this seemed a bit strange to me, I then looked at another 24/7 store where they cost $7,500 (Source 3). This store was set to medium prices and so I was able to work out the price I had paid. Because these tickets had different prices, I didn't think much of it and bought about 73 lottery tickets. So that I had my 150 tickets in the trunk of my car. When I got home today on May 6th, 2024, and logged into Grand DE1, I had the thought to buy some more to get the car price again for 200 tickets. When I was on the road at noon, I received a message from my Vice Leader at Grove, Ellias Trapstar, with the picture of EN 3 that this was a bug with the lottery tickets (Source 4). I immediately contacted my advisors. I then got in touch with my assistant advisor Damone Salvator and reported the mistake. I honestly told them all the things I've done, therefore my administrator advisors Damone Salvator and Chelo Lima are aware of everything.

I regret what I did and really didn't know any better. I also assumed that the old price would still be displayed and that the new prices would be corrected in a future patch.

German:

Lieber Mazhor,

ich wurde am 06.05.2024 für Bugabusing (Lotterie) gebannt (Quelle 2). Was ist genau passiert: Ich habe am 05.05.2024 mitbekommen, dass die Lotterie Lose in dem 24/7 Shop vor dem Grove HQ nur 5.000$ (Quelle 2) kosten und habe dabei gesehen, dass der 24/7 Shop auf niedrig gestellt wurde. Weil mir das etwas komisch vorkam, habe ich dann bei einem anderen 24/7 Shop nachgeschaut wo diese 7.500$ gekostet haben (Quelle 3). Dieser Shop war auf medium Preise gestellt und so erschloss sich für mich der bezahlte Preis. Dadurch, dass diese Lose verschiedene Preise hatten, habe ich mir nicht weiter was dabei gedacht und habe mir ca 73 Lotterie Lose gekauft. Damit ich meine 150 Tickets voll habe für das Auto. Als ich dann heute, am 6. Mai 2024, nachhause kam und auf Grand war, habe ich mir gedacht, dass ich nochmal welche kaufen möchte. Um das Auto nochmal zu bekommen als ich dann mittags unterwegs war, habe ich von meinem Vize Leader Ellias Trapstar die Nachricht bekommen mit dem Bild von EN 3 (Quelle 4), dass dies mit den Lotterie Tickets ein Bug sei. Daraufhin habe ich sofort meine Berater kontaktiert. Ich habe mich dann mit meinem Assistant Berater Damone Salvator auseinander gesetzt und habe meine Tat selbst reportet. Dies ist alles nachzuverfolgen und meine Berater Damone Salvator und Chelo Lima wissen über alles bescheid.

Ich bereue meine Tat und wusste es nicht besser beziehungsweise ging auch davon aus, dass der alte Preis noch angezeigt wird und die neuen Preise erst durch einen zukünftigen Patch richtig angezeigt werden.

(Source/Quelle 1) (Source/Quelle 2) (Source/Quelle 3) (Source/Quelle 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom