Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alvo_DCosta
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/bR5PFr7

Alvo DCosta

Player
Player
Hi Dear Admin,

I have been playing this game for over 2 years now, and I usually stay away from conflicts. So far I purchased so many GC in this game, The day the GC event landed, and the new update came in, I saw that the lottery ticket price was on some discount, so I purchased and opened them.

However, a day later, I saw an announcement on the En3 server that purchasing lottery ticket was kind of an abuse and nobody was allowed to do it after their announcement.

Since I saw that message, I have not purchased or opened any lottery tickets. Furthermore, I saw the Grand RP discord and even was online in the game for most part and did not see that purchasing it was prohibited in En2 server. I simply thought this was some kind of deal along with the GC event update. There was no official announcement regarding lottery tickets being illegal.

If I knew this, I would have informed the admins about this situation. Now I wholeheartedly apologize, hoping I will be unbanned.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request so I can enjoy the game with my friends again.

Thank you!

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Partially got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom