Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
32520/64309
Players nickname
Shakhawat Sam
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
24:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/DW5ZzD2

Shakhawat Samm

Shakhawat Sam | 32520
Leader of unofficial org
Hello, Dear concern,

With due respect, I want to mention that I am one of the oldest players on this server playing for more than two years. I gave this community a lot and was involved in EMS as deputy chief for three consecutive terms. I got blacklisted on both of my accounts (Main: 32520, Twink: 64309). Recently when the GC event update landed, I noticed people were buying lottery tickets as the price was discounted and lots of people were opening it. So I was confused and decided to open some from my Twink account just to win a car. So I asked the admin if it was a glitch or a permanent thing. I got replied that it depends on the owner of the 24/7 store. Then I bought only 150 lottery tickets on the first day of the event to try my luck. I had no intention of abusing it as I only bought 150 pieces.

Moreover, I did not know that buying only some lottery tickets would lead me to a permanent ban. There was no notice that buying them was illegal nor was there any announcement from the game. I did not open any from my main ID 32520 but my both accounts got banned.

Furthermore, you can check my punishment history, I have never broken any major server rule and never got banned before. I hope you will accept my unban request as I have always stayed out of trouble and never thought a day would come when I’d get banned for something like this. My most sincere apologies to you.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom