Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sakib Wayde
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
May 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FZnjj6h

sakibhossain

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

After the update on 3/7/24 I did not play for 2 days properly just grinded the GC and went off from the city. After few days my IRL friends whom I play this game with said the price of the lottery tickets are low now you can buy the lottery tickets as you wanted the cars from the tickets. They also said they also talked with the server admin so its ok. SO I bought few until I got the car. There was no announcement from the server that buying lottery tickets was illegal and prohibited so I did not knew it was a issue in the server until I got banned.

I sincerely apologize for this, hoping you will take your time to read this and unban me.

I like this game very much and so I hope you will let me stay connected to this wonderful community you all have built here.

I have attached the admin conversation that my friends had with them, you can check that also.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom