Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stacey Raven
Administrators nickname
Higher ups
Date
May 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/kN2xeWF

Stacey Raven

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓎 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃
Player
The curator of the project when he first started couldn't even speak English properly and could only do /kick /ban /iban and unbanned and banned all he knew in english was those. Lebron pluxury blacklists fellow administrators for leaking admin info yet the other day he did it himself and he doesnt get banned proof that you bitches are biased just because your friends and want a bit of side cash you are making en2 turn to shit, and lebron was that scared of me he blocked me on discord lmao because he cant handle the fact he sucks mazhors dick for that rank also the reason he makes sure people dont record his conversations is because of the fact he is so corrupt he makes so many mistakes but he just gets away with it you guys are only daily getting around 600-700 players per day but it could've been 5000+ but you all are just bitches when it comes to /iban. I dont understand how you can blacklist people like Tabrej, Chris, Sahil for leaking admin info when the bitch does it himself I have spoke to lebron 3-4 times and the reason I have had one of my 60s is because a fucking 15 year old is smarter than him and he cant take the fact he didn't go to school and all this shit the server has good physique but you bitches dont know what your doing so fucking this im out

Bye en2

Selling Lebron's mums pussy. Price: Negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom