Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivas Mirkovic

Player
Player
Postovani Mujo Simba prije par minuta desilo se nesto sto nisam ocekivao i sto se nisam nadao naime dobio sam blacklist sa grand rol play servera.
Ja mislim da nisam nista lose uradio bas se terudim oko igranja jaku ponu vremena ulazem u igru sviđa mi se sve volio bi nastaviti sa igranjem stvarno bi se volio vratit.
Avolio bi da saznam zasto sam dobio blacklist jel neznam koj je razlog.
i ako jesam sta napravio stvarno mi je zao nece se nikada ponovit hvala u naprijed jedina zelja mi je da se vratim.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Napisite vas text ispod na engleskom jeziku

Ivas Mirkovic

Player
Player
Dear Mujo Simba,I am writing to formally address an unexpected situation that occurred a few minutes ago. I received a blacklist notification from the Grand Role Play server, which I believe to be an error.

To clarify, I have been actively participating in acquiring tickets at a 24/7 store, paying the standard price of 10,000 per ticket. My sole purpose was to open these tickets personally, aiming to obtain the electric vehicle awarded after opening 150 tickets. I was unaware of any price reduction to 5,000 per ticket until I received the blacklist notification.

I kindly request a review of this decision. It would be highly regrettable to lose the progress and effort I have invested over the past two years in this exceptional project due to a potential misunderstanding.
Thank you for your consideration.

Mujo Simba

Locked for curator of project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom