Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kartikey Federow
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgerson
Date
Oct 31, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/ZiOD3Oa.png

abdul hayee

Player
Player
I Have Appealed Many Times And Every Time I Have Faced A Rejection. Its Been Over 7 Months Now I Really Miss My Friends My Whole Family Was Blacklisted For Candy Event Bugs But I Didnt Abuse The Bug I Was Already Banned For GR 4.1.

I Accept That I Have Evaded Bans But That Was The Worst Mistake I Made In My Entire Life, I Am Ready For Account Wipe Also You Can Delete My Old Account And Let Me Create A New One.
Please Let Me Join The EN3 Preoject Again I Am Begging You.

If Possible Please Lock For Curator Of Project

abdul hayee

Player
Player
Please I Am Trying To Get Back In Game From 7 Months I Hope You Can Understand How Much I Have Regretted After Getting Banned From My Own Mistakes

If Possible Lock For Curator Of Project Please And Let Him Make The Final Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom