Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | Roberto Fire | 201124 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Malcolm
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
text

Christian Schamber

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,
My ID: 201124
Nickname: Chris Malcolm
Admin: Roberto Fire
Time: 0:00
Date 06.05.2024
English:
I wanted to log into my account on server DE 1 this morning and noticed that I was blocked due to bugabuse (lottery). Only that I don't know of any bugs, I thought the new update had reduced the price didn't want to abuse a bug or anything. I'm a fair player who always reported bugs to the administrators
I hope you can understand my message, the account is worth a lot to me
I'm hoping for an unblock.

I sincerely apologize to you, I didn't mean to take advantage of a bug, I just bought the lottery tickets and therefore didn't know that they always had the same price or that it was some other event, but a bug and not something discounted. Since I've only been playing the game for a month It was completely normal for me and I didn't think anything of it :/ I hope we could talk about this in peace and sort out how this account is worth more. Greetings Christian

German:
Ich wollte mich heute Morgen in mein Konto auf dem Server DE 1 einloggen und habe festgestellt, dass ich wegen Bugabuse (Lotterie) gesperrt wurde. Nur, dass mir keine Bugs bekannt sind, ich dachte, das neue Update hätte den Preis gesenkt, wollte keinen Bug oder so missbrauchen. Ich bin ein fairer Spieler, der den Administratoren immer Fehler gemeldet hat
Ich hoffe, dass Sie meine Botschaft verstehen können, der Account ist mir sehr viel wert
Ich hoffe auf eine Entsperrung.

Ich entschuldige mich aufrichtig bei Ihnen, ich wollte keinen Fehler ausnutzen, ich habe nur die Lottoscheine gekauft und wusste daher nicht, dass sie immer den gleichen Preis haben oder dass es sich um ein anderes Event handelt, aber ein Fehler und nicht etwas reduziertes vom 24/7 Markt. Da ich das Spiel erst seit einem Monat spiele, war es für mich völlig normal und ich habe mir nichts dabei gedacht :/ Ich hoffe, wir konnten in Ruhe darüber reden und klären, warum dieser Account mehr wert ist. Grüße Christian

Christian Schamber

Player
Player
Close but Mazor, thank you for unlocking it but why are you taking away 6 million that I invested with Grand coins, I only got masks with this lotery that are worth nothing and a little money but not 6 million, I ask for your understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom