Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | Roberto Fire | 138099 | @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiro Dauermacher

Player
Player
Subject: Unban request for rule violation "Bugabuse"

Hello mazhor and Grand DE1 team,

I am Posting this Thread to you and suggest an unban request, related to the Bugabuse with lottery tickets with a lower price Because i Bought them lowerd in price. Because they Have been Gliched at That time.

i am Sorry for accidentlly buying all these tickets on a lower price than normal and for ruining the Experince on the server for other players. it was not my intention to use a bug That was Game Breaking, And not an Sale for the players After the Update. Thats What i Thought in the Moment It was a big mistake i did and that i Regret.

So i wanted to tell the whole administrators team And playes That im sorry For my wrong Decision To buy the lottery Tickets And open Them i didnt wanted to harm anyone Or disrupt The server i Acted Wrong And i would like to apologize.

I Regret my Wrong action that time and I am willing to accept any appropriate punishment. And i am strictliy going to Follow the server Rules in future Just like i did before and spread a positive Roleplay Expirience.

i am now asking you nicely to Read my unban Appeal and Hopefully Give me One more try to Experience my Roleplay On Grand Roleplay to ,Prove That i Learned My Lession and Show my Roleplay to The server and show You That i Learned My Lession By breaking One of the Rules But Now Playing With more responsibility.

Thanks For Reading My Unban appeal And Maybe giving me antoher Try.

Thanks for Your Time.

Dear Hamudi Saggin Or Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom