Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moaaz Leo
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Dec 31, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PUkFu7f

Moza Moaaz

Player
Player
Hello Sir Bobby Pluxury

I was new to living my life as a citizen. I didn't know the rules. Good, Your Honor. One of the rules is that I live my life as a citizen with people. I wanted a job in the National Guard when I got one.
Meanwhile I spent two days at work. The first fight, the second fight, the fight three times. While working, people feel feverish, excited and want to play hard.Feel strong in combat. It happens with all people.
Then when the gang attacked us, I said: I am strong in fighting. I said: I will confront them forcefully. My concentration was strong, but the internet was weak. Internet was weak. The player is still in trouble. When the second player confronts me, he feels that I am a hacker and that I am a strong player.
Then when the gang attacked us, I said: I am strong in fighting. I said: I will confront them forcefully. My concentration was strong, but the internet was weak. Internet was weak. The player is still in trouble. When the second player confronts me, he feels that I am a hacker and that I am a strong player.
But I didn't activate the hacks or anything from the files or anything like that
When I ran out of ammo . I fought with them in boxers As a joke, I was an idiot .
While she saw me and three administrations pulled me, I was afraid and hesitant
I thought that there was no Arab administration, or that there was no Arab administration. You were writing to me on chat and talking to me and I was just listening to you, but I was afraid that you would not respond to me, administration is Arabic, because it was restricting my first account. I asked one of the people in administration who asked me about Arabic administration. He told me that we do not have an Arab administration, and I believe that you do not have an Arab administration because I am weak in the English language.
One of them told me: The administration told me that we do not have an Arab administration.

One of them told me
I hope that you will forgive me. I can satisfy my friends and the honorable servant, the third servant

We have weak English. Be New I know that beginners make a lot of mistakes, but I will review the server rules and save them, and I hope you will accept my apology.
I want you to agree to liquidate the Money

Give me one last chance, and if you please, I can go back with my friends. Give me one last chance. Forgive me | Give me one last chance. I know that a topic has been running for 5 months = 150 days | Forgive me, one last chance to return to the respected server

First account ID:53544 | I was enjoying the server and then I joined Family Legacy Then I went to the highway . When I went to the highway, a gang of three cars attacked me . When I was new, they stopped me and killed me. They started talking to me and I did not understand them because I am weak in English. He started telling me how to work, but I didn't understand them. Then someone from Administration came He started talking to me and I was weak in English . I told him, “Speak Arabic,” I want an Arab person . I told him I wanted an Arab person to come and talk to me My request was not fulfilled. He told me: “No Arab,” and then sentenced me to 180 minutes in prison

That's why I was afraid that my order would not be executed Second account: When I confronted the gang in the National Guard at my workplace when they attacked me | When three of you pulled me out of the administration For this reason, I was afraid that you would not fulfill my request, and I hope that you will forgive me and give me one last chance | My request was that I wanted an Arab administration

My story in the second account
I was a new normal citizen . I was playing and having fun, then I met my friends Then I got a job in gangs and got it. I enjoyed being in bands. It was fun. I never forgot her. There were Arab people. We had fun and laughed. I lived my life in the gang. Then I left.
When I left, I decided to take a job as an LSPD cop . I hired a cop who was one of my Arab friends there for the LSPD job and got it . I enjoyed the work and got out of it . I played for a while, then I got banned for a month. I didn't know why.
In fact, I was doing my financial life without worrying about this
Then I came back and the ban was over
I decided to work in the National Guard I got it and was at work for four or three days | On 12/31/2024 | Here, in a tough fight, I was killed three times, and my focus was strong. I was a strong player, but the internet was weak
Then the gang attacked us and we fought I'm going to fight We got into a fight and ran out of ammunition, so I started joking One of the gang members thought I was a hacker or something. The internet was weak and I was a strong player with strong focus
Then three people pulled me from the administration
He started talking to me through the microphone in the chat
I was afraid and hesitant, I was so afraid
It was my request. No one from the administration won for me in the first account, and I believe that you do not have an Arab administration. I was afraid. It was my request I want an Arab administration
Then three minutes passed and the penalty was issued
ban 9999

Sir Bobby Pluxury I want you to forgive me and give me one last chance and go back to my friends

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom