Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anas Valencia

Byte_babe
Leader

Information

1. Your name IRL : Anas​

2. Your age : 17​

3. Time zone : GMT +5 from Pakistan​

4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 Hours​

5. Your Discord : byte_babe​

6. Your Nickname : Anas Scar​

7. Your ID : 40726​

Additional information

1. Leader of MaraBunta Grande Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1 --> I want to lead to make good things happen at MaraBunta Grande and in the community, I believe that leadership is a chance to start a new journey with gangster, find better way to solve out the problems. I encourage and help others in the gang. I want to create a supportive place where every member do there best work and grow.​

2 --> I have skills like managing teams,planning and strategies such as store robbery, Hostage situations e.t.c. I want to use these skills to lead Marabunta Grande. I believe in being honest and making fair decisions. As a leader, I want to set a good example by being open, trustworthy, and doing the right thing.​

3 --> Leading is a chance for me to keep getting better at what I do. I want to learn from the experience and become a stronger leader while helping Marabunta Grande. Leading the Marabunta Grande is about to leaving a positive mark. I want to build a best gang and impactful organization.​

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1--> Having lived here for over a year, I'm eager to lead the Marabunta Grande Gang. My aim is to bring us closer together and add more fun to our time together. We'll stick to our rules but also have a blast. And I believe we should chat more carefully, avoiding spamming.​

2--> Leading my own group has been a dream of mine because I like being in charge. I'll be careful about who joins, making sure they know the rules. I'll test them to see how they handle different situations. Only the best will get in.​

3--> I'm excited to plan awesome events for everyone to enjoy. From thrilling battles to unique situations like black-market raids,store robbery and Hostage situation. I want us to be part of all the fun things happening in the city and i will try to handle every situation without any single rule break.​

4--> By making a good bonus system which can bring people interest in joining of gang events and getting active in ghetto kill people which can bring RP-Experiance to my members by robbing other players in ghetto.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 10/05/2024 at 17:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 6 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Eray Black (eqps.)
Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom