Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application for unbanning(Bugabuse Lottery ) DE01 Roberto Fire 130624 @Mazhor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimLkp

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

What happened: Today, I purchased lottery tickets at the store as I intended to acquire cars for my in-game family, which I had meticulously built. Upon realization that the tickets were priced at 5k instead of the anticipated 10k, I presumed an adjustable setting akin to the Food Truck mechanics and proceeded to purchase several.

Subsequently, I went offline temporarily and refrained from opening any more tickets. Upon reading Roberto's message in Grand Dfunk, I promptly removed all masks and tickets and abstained from acquiring or opening new ones.

Regrettably, the recent update has led to this predicament, and I lament the indiscriminate bans without exploring alternative resolutions.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and earnestly hope for the reinstatement of my diligently earned account, as I am deeply invested in the Grand experience.

Yours sincerely,
Bernarndo Sukalana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom