Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden Hulk

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Pranav Attri
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 to 16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: staticadi
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Aiden Hulk
  8. Your in game ID: 9355
  9. Your in game level: 11
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I gave been on grand for about 3 years now and wanted to discover a new part of the server which is adminship, Playing this much has fulfilled, satisfied my rp needs. Grand rp has developed my roleplay skills which lead me here today, making a admin application. I love the project and have accumiliated enough knowledge to have an interest in becoming an admin. I have clear cut idea of how things work in this city.
  2. What are your strengths?
    - Polite
    - Respect Giver/ Taker
    - Fast typer
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    -Quite lazy
    - Cant handle toxicity
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I can bring a good, efficient person who contributes his all to the project so that fairness and equaility inhabits. Will try to make least amount of errors as possible so that higher ups wont have to face the results.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No, not really.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom